Arlington Improv Comedy Club
- claimed by: addisonimprov
Neighborhood: East Arlington309 Curtis Mathes Way #147
Arlington, TX 76016
Hours: Check Website for Hours of Operation
- Cultural Venue Type: Theaters/Performing Arts Spaces
- Restaurant Style: American Tex Mex
- Bar Style: Piano
- Venue Style: Comedy, Dinner Theater
- Price Range: $26-30
- Reservations: www.improv.com
- Meals Served: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Alcohol: Beer, Wine, Full Bar
- Facility Features: Dancing, Happy Hour, Late Night, Live Music, Offers Classes
Try one of these tips to improve your results:
- Ensure your search term was spelled correctly.
- Use a filter, search by neighborhood or drag and zoom the map to check a different part of town.
- Make your search less specific (e.g. Chinese instead of Kung Pao chicken).
- Are we missing a venue or event? Add it and let us know what you think.
The Improv offers outstanding entertainment featuring LIVE comedy shows with the nation’s top comedic headliners.
The Improv Comedy Club is a state of the industry ‘theatre in the round’ design: a half circle of tiered stadium style seating providing an excellent visual and aural experience—making every seat “the best seat in the house,” even when the room is at capacity.
The fun doesn’t stop with hilarious live comedy shows; we invite you to sing along and enjoy our dueling piano shows with talented entertainers that will have you laughing, singing, dancing, and smiling all night. Not only do we offer a great entertainment experience, to maximize your pleasure, we offer a menu with delicious food that will satisfy your taste buds.
- Menu: View Menu
- Payment Methods: Cash Only, Visa, Mastercard, American Express
- Parking: Available, Free Lot
- Email Address: www.improv.com